AcXys Technologies developed ULCoat : thin layer deposition made easy – countless applications
By injecting a precursor into the plasma post-discharge, ULCoat deposits thin layers onto the treated surface.
ULCoat is a system that vaporizes and injects a precursor under the plasma nozzle. The ULCoat is used coupled with an OMEGA ULS generator.
The standard unit has been designed to deposit SiOx using a metal-organic precursor. However, other recipes can be developed upon request.
AcXys Technologies’ process development lab is at your service to develop the application that meets your needs under a research and development contract.
ULCoat is available as a standalone equipment or as OEM.
- – Coupled to ULS OMEGA module
- – Used for thin layers deposition
- – Adjustable thickness from 50 to 1000 nanometers
- – Even thickness with +/- 2% variation
- – Processing speed for treatment up to 200 nm.cm2 / s
- – Standard version is optimized for SiOx deposits
Precursor flow is monitored prior its injection into plasma. This module combines the following elements:
- – Precursor tank
- – Precursor flow control
- – Gas flow control
- – Heating component (optional)
Intuitive digital interface touchscreen
- – Integral touchscreen (remote if OEM)
- – Intuitive controlling
- – Multilingual interface
- – Error detection and troubleshooting
- – Real time display of instructions
- – Air
- – Nitrogen
- – Other gas mixtures
Benefits of ULCoat
- – Low temperature
- – Thickness uniformity with 2% variation
- – Other deposits can possibly be integrated
- – OpenFlow version available for the development of new deposition processes